Supremely adorable day last Saturday at the HOLIRAVE.
Just wanted to thank the organizers for organizing and for Uyen for inviting me!
Here’s a look at some of the wonderful things!
– Illustrated book all about what happened the night of the Holirave ;)
– MOMBUCHA shared the metro rack with this psychadellically hot hot sauce by meekabelly.
– I mean, what’s a Holirave without Mila & Lana’s seasonal apple compote? This on a baguette with lemon is heaven.
– These are as adorable and delicious as their maker, Uyen.
– It takes one part jacket, two parts genius to make it into a guitar bag. Designer Ben Folstein has all three.
– Ben’s added another level of genius to put these personalized puppets together. That’s 4 parts genius in case you lost count.
– It’s really too bad I don’t have a kid because he/she would be the only one I could really dress up in this Zombie Jesus baby jumper. Blasphemously adorable.
– In place of bad-for-your-brains MDMA, we opted for some Emmanuel Top and MOMBUCHA to trip us out at the Holirave.
– This really was the best, most ingenius part of the day: Gold leaf marshmallows for the hot chocolate with Jamesons and a little red pepper flake. (((whoinddflshaosidaf;ssdlkfsd)))
So long for now, Holirave! We’ll be back again someday!